
STOP! I am overwhelmed! The last thing i need is to sign up for one more thing that is "free" (nothiong in life is free)! or "it only atkes a second"! I don't care! We are constantly bombarded by free sites, services, blogs and social networking tools! Find the handful that work for you, use them and be an individual - stop following the crowd!
I'm also worried about signing up. I hope that I can remember how to use all of the neat things I'v learned. It lools like you have learned a lot from this program.
ReplyDeleteIts all i can do to remember my e-mail addresses and passwords!
ReplyDeleteI am beginning to have a small notebook that is quickly filling with free sites, log ins, and passwords. All will soon be pushed in the pile of curriculum textbooks, must do hand outs, and other district technology. I am worried about the time to do all the new items and the memory it will take to remember all these exercises to put into plans when the times come!
ReplyDelete