A re-run of 23 Things from two years ago! Let's hope the ratings are better! 23 Things serves as an introduction to Library 2.0 skills that underscore so much of what a 21st century school librarian should be about!
not too many takers...sent you one I think...slow start?
also...how do you like the look of the new templates... just happened as we were starting the program! haven't had a chance to play around with them as yet...
not too many takers...sent you one I think...slow start?
ReplyDeletealso...how do you like the look of the new templates... just happened as we were starting the program! haven't had a chance to play around with them as yet...
ha ha! I like your avatar. Why are you doing 23 things again? Curious. I am guessing you work in the district. Where?
ReplyDeleteLaurie, I work in HISD, I am repeating mostly because Vaughan was gracious enough to let me, and because my skills need beefing up!
ReplyDeleteand VWB - I need to get on this and I think I have two takers now!
ReplyDelete